Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Small Apartment Woes

I'm going to make a gross over generalization and say that a lot of people who may be in a similar boat as me and learning how to cook may also live in an apartment. Living away from your mom and her dependable 5pm meals is a sure fire way to learn how to cook right?
If you are like me and you live in a small apartment, you might find cooking even more challenging for reasons concerning space. My kitchen is so small that when your in it half of you is also in the living room. I have disqualified several recipes because I would need more space to make them.
I am a big fan of YouTube 'blogs' and I found a channel called CHOW and they have a lot of great stuff! Everything from making pancakes from scratch and candied bacon to this awesome tip for how to magically 'add' space to your tiny kitchen! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment